Friday, May 20, 2011

Given the chance

Its been a while since I've been able to work on a clients brand development. Looking at examples on Behance I'm itching to get into those projects which allow you to develop a strong brand identity, which is the basis for any great advertising campaign. Behance has a lots of examples of highlighting this. If you know of any sites that have similarly cool examples just write them into the comments block and I'll add them on the blog.

Also if anyone knows of any great Zimbo brand identities then out, tell us. It would be good to get to show case what peeps can do around here. Cheers :)

Below are just another couple of examples of great branding concepts. More can be found on Behance Behance.

Just need to point out one thing. I added these examples because I like them. I have a bias to clean designs depending on my mood. There can be various opinions on what makes good designs, I am merely focusing on brand development in this post. :)


ITI: Automation technology.







Starbaltic: Latvian information 
and trade online portal.








Christophor: Publishing House.





Savviva: Life style services and business support.





1 comment:

  1. cool stuff i like the christopher publishing house logo

    ReplyDelete