Friday, May 27, 2011

Net Noise

Okay I'll put in a quick two cents on this because a buddy of mine insisted. Net One... there is so much going on this site I don't really know where to go.  Honestly, where Telecel was a malfunctioning piece of eye candy... Net One is an overwhelmingly orange and busy bee. It doesn't help that the one wallet ads are a rip off the M-Pesa ads from SA. I believe in a well balanced website, functioning and complemented with visuals that enhance the brand. Thats not happening here. So lets leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. I agree the visuals don't help the brand here. That said it is not that difficult to navigate once you get past the visuals. Now in terms of practical function I have to agree there as it work more like a flyer than anything on the high end professional websites eg. www.sprint.com

    ReplyDelete